Thursday, December 10, 2020

Anxiety Relief


Here’s something most of us don’t know. Somatics Yoga, as good as it is for the body physically, is also tremendous for our mental health. The mindful, intentional exercises help alleviate anxiety at the time everything feels out of control. Don’t take my word for it, hear it straight from one of my clients benefitting from my Somatics Yoga sessions.

He is a software engineer who was suffering from acute anxiety due to his professional life. This would manifest into physical ailments too. When he came to me 3 months ago, we charted out his progress to help him gain control of his mind and body. Today, he walks with a sense of calmness and assurity. He is miles better when it comes to being in touch with himself and has gained a commendable sense of control over his mind. He is proof that we can achieve all we want by knowing ourselves better. His kind words -

“The practice has helped me gain control of my mind and my body. Slowly I was able to control my breath and use it to calm myself. Regular exercise and stretching has loosened up the tension regions in my back, neck and shoulder region. I now have a better understanding of myself and my body. I highly recommend the practice of somatics yoga, it has really brought me peace of mind.”





Hina's Tip for the Day:
Remember to take a break once a while
to enjoy the cool breeze.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Are you listening to your bodies voice? Life often makes us put our pain aside in order to push ourselves forward.  We are too busy to stop...