Saturday, December 12, 2020

Yugen Natural's Aromatherapy

It's the weekend. Our time to unwind and relax. But many people find that difficult, due to the stressful lives we lead. Often, this is our body sending us a message. It says - 'Hello! Pay attention to me! I am yours, and I need your focus.' And it is a symbiotic relationship. When we listen to our body, we reap the rewards. We heal, and grow. Our body responds to our actions. So it is our utmost duty to be kind to it.

Aromatherapy is one such method where you hear your body out. You see the message it's trying to give you, and treat it gently with care. When you care for your body, it cares for you.

At Yugen Naturals, we make sure we hear you out completely. Only then we make our all natural handmade blend customised for you, and your body. This is how we achieve that perfect concoction that treats you well. 



Our customers have some glowing reviews for us, to match their glowing skin. Anisha Valia is one of them. She came to me with dry skin, especially near her chin and cheeks. After talking in depth with her, we realised that it was due to hormonal fluctuations related to the thyroid gland. So, we got on to making her very own cream that would help her. This is what she has to say -

"My skin gets very dry especially near my chin and cheeks. Hina Miss was quick to point out that it could be due to hormonal fluctuations related to the thyroid gland. She customised a cream to treat the same. It's been over 2 weeks since I have started using the cream. Firstly the cream is very fragrant. As instructed, I applied the cream massaging from my thyroid gland upwards towards my face. I have seen a marked improvement in my skin in a short time. Hina Miss believes in holistic health and treats accordingly. I recommend everyone to use her products."


No comments:

Post a Comment

 Are you listening to your bodies voice? Life often makes us put our pain aside in order to push ourselves forward.  We are too busy to stop...