Saturday, February 26, 2022

Testimonial



 I am incredibly pleased today to be able to share with you a testimonial from a very special client of mine. Words like hers continue to motivate and inspire me everyday. I am so happy to be on this journey and to be able to help people along the way. To anyone reading this, if you are in pain do read this and spark the change in your life today.


“When Hina walked into my life it was like an angel from somewhere beyond my imagination, silvery sparkly hair like a halo on her head. 
To heal.
To help. 
To connect. 

Connecting with the muscles in my body, connected me to the pain and stories that lay within every fiber of those muscles. 
I am often told to ground myself, but sometimes these pieces of free, have little meaning when you are in the middle of an ungrounded storm of sorts.
Grounding yourself is different for everyone.
I needed to ground myself in my body, to reach my pain and through intentional, slow, impactful movement through somatic yoga I could start to heal. 


Hina’s gentle, positive yet loving touch can heal even the most skeptical among us.
My pain felt like a birthing story. Literal contractions, legs raised and spread ready to deliver. Though I am not with baby. 
It is possible I am / was having a literal re-birth of myself. 
Hina is the doula I didn’t know my body needed.”


I am grateful for her kind and moving words. This journey with her has just begun, and as a life’s accumulation of trauma slowly starts to fade away I am excited to see how see blooms like a flower turning to the sunlight. Here’s a photo of her looking peaceful in between her somatics session with me. Notice how calm she looks. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 Are you listening to your bodies voice? Life often makes us put our pain aside in order to push ourselves forward.  We are too busy to stop...