Sunday, November 21, 2021

Back pain? Or is it something more?

CLIENT TESTIMONY -
"At the end of our concluding session, I felt an intensity in me which I had lost. Now I sleep better, and deeper too. My back feels healed."


One thing I have learnt form my years of experience is that what you may feel is a physical injury, or physical fatigue may be much more. Here was one such client...She came to me complaining about her back troubles. Since she was not in the same city as me, we decided on video-call sessions. She told me about her back pain, and I heard her clearly. But I wondered if there was something more.

After our first session, I figured she had sleeping problems as well. Now was this stemming only from her back issues? Probably not. So I dived deeper into her growing pains. 

In the next few sessions, I understood she was facing unchecked depression. The way your body feels, is also about how you feel mentally.

Through our next many Somatics sessions, we worked on not just her back, but we also worked on deep meditative exercises to help her start sleeping better and focussing better. 

It went so well in fact, that she flew to my city to take in-person classes till she healed completely. Slowly, her back recovered, but most importantly, she came out of the sessions, stronger mentally and ready to take on the world. She felt better not just physically, but mentally as well.


Dear reader, if you want to take on your challenges in life and get ahead, through complete physical and mental healing and transformation, contact me here. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Are you listening to your bodies voice? Life often makes us put our pain aside in order to push ourselves forward.  We are too busy to stop...