Sunday, April 10, 2022

Healing from trauma

 Connecting with my mind, connected me to my body 

Connecting with my body connected me with every muscle and nerve. 


connecting to connect 

to heal 

to love


My trauma and pain gently nestled in every part of every muscle and nerve. 

Encasing it in my body, my ego stopping me from pushing past it. 

Pain that tells many stories.

pain from betrayal

pain from heartbreak 

pain from inadequacy

pain from abuse


My womb trauma so tight, and detached

hollow

The gateway to my whole body 

broken



The two separate parts of my body acting as one, but both functioning in different dimensions. 


Sometimes the pain is from this life, sometimes it is passed on from generation to generation, by words, actions, doing, we subconsciously and sometimes consciously are handed this gift of trauma, trauma from previous generations, & lived trauma. 




my trauma sat energetically in my body 

~manifesting



I pushed my body to its limits 

I sought perfection

my body ego fandangled my mind ego into letting it take over


my body broke down for me. 


I hurt my body 


my trauma taught me how 


Surrender to the ego in your mind, will surrender the ego in your body & allow consciousness to spread.


Let. 

Go.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 Are you listening to your bodies voice? Life often makes us put our pain aside in order to push ourselves forward.  We are too busy to stop...